It is for times like these that taking the path of direct democracy makes sense, when an issue is unusually contentious, divisive, and vexing, and when no side is prepared to lose graciously to a parliamentary vote.
Recent Episodes & Articles
- What is a “fair” tax rate for poor people, rich people, and companies?
- Top 10 Moments of Marriage Madness You Must Remember When Voting
- #032 Martyn Iles – The Discrimination Industry
- 20 Pieces of ‘Progressive’ Propaganda
- #031 Dr. Elisabeth Taylor – What is gender theory / queer theory?
- Is the ‘slippery slope’ fact or fallacy?
- Women Told To Be Quiet In ‘Equality’ Debate