More than 20 speakers over 2 days – register now!
Has there ever been a more pressing need for a spiritual, moral, cultural & political revolution?
The Australian Church And State Summit
Friday & Saturday, 3-4 March 2023 – in Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane
Speakers include former Deputy Prime Minister John Anderson, Senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price, Senator Malcolm Roberts, Stephen Chavura, George Christensen, Topher Field, James Macpherson and many more excellent speakers on important topics over two days full of fast-paced sessions!
Check out the full two day program here.
Everything is taken care of for you at CAS23. All meals and tea breaks are included in every ticket, and thanks to our generous sponsors tickets are still much less than comparable conferences – but you need to book now. A popular feature of the annual Church And State Summit is the multiple opportunities to be encouraged and refreshed for the year ahead during leisurely breaks with others like you. Mingle over coffee or meals in the light-filled, spacious atrium alongside other important outreach ministries.
Jesus Christ is Saviour and LORD.
Accepting this universal Truth can radically transform lives, familes, cities and nations. Friday night’s session will have every unsold seat free so you can bring a friend to hear the Gospel boldly proclaimed in an evening of dynamic worship, mixing traditional and contemporary styles for believers from all pastures.
Inaugural Senders’ Dinner
Enjoy a sumptuous four course dinner after the Summit, in the company of most of the Summit speakers, with a keynote address by Senator Jacinta Nampinjpa Price and performance by her husband and former The Voice 2018 finalist, Colin Lilley.
To help fundraise for Church And State Ministries in in 2023 we’re adding an extra event, a Senders’ Dinner after the Summit’s conclusion. Senders are people who want to help send this ministry into more cities and regions to help arm more Christians to influence culture.
You can save by buying the Summit and Senders’ Dinner ticket bundle. [more details]
I loved the fact that so many excellent speakers were gathered together in the one place to listen to. Exceptional value!
- Catered meals & tea breaks are included in every ticket.
- Videos (live stream & download) are not included in admission price but this year will be live streamed on ADH TV. Please download the app to cast to your TV or watch on the go. Donations to contribute to the significant costs are still appreciated.
- Optional opportunities to sow further into the mission of Church And State Ministries will be provided during some sessions and are entirely voluntary. EFTPOS and online also available.
- There are no concession tickets for the fundraising Senders’ Dinner, but click here for details on limited discounts and installment plans.
- Tickets will be available at the door if not sold out prior.
- Any unsold seats to the Friday night session will be offered FREE to friends of ticket holders a week before, then free at the door from 6:30pm Friday.
- Saturday only tickets are now on sale at about 45% off General Admission and Concession prices.
- There is no child minding. Children under 13 who do not take up a seat are free, or otherwise require a concession ticket. Parental guidance recommended for some topics being discussed.
- Evidence of concession eligibility may be required with your ticket at the Summit.
- Refunds will be available if you simply change your mind only until 5pm Thursday 23 February. After that we commit to many costs on your behalf and tickets are not eligible for a refund. If you are unable to attend and are not eligible for a refund we will at least provide all videos of the sessions you missed. You may let someone else attend using your ticket.
I liked hearing practical information to equip Christians to keep being salt and light in a changing world.