Has there ever been a more pressing need for a spiritual, moral, cultural & political revolution?
CAS24 early bird tickets now on sale!
The Australian Church And State Summit
Friday & Saturday, 8-9 March 2024 – in Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane
Speakers already confirmed include Senator Alex Antic and Senator Ralph Babet!
Everything is taken care of for you at CAS23. All meals and tea breaks are included in every ticket, and thanks to our generous sponsors tickets are still much less than comparable conferences – but to save 25% you need to book now.
The Senders’ Dinner
At CAS23 over 100 guests enjoyed a four course dinner after the Summit. Most of the Summit speakers were spread around the tables, and everyone enjoyed a new speaker joining their table after every course. Senator Jacinta Nampinjpa Price gave a keynnote address, and all were enthralled with the musical and vocal performance by her husband, Colin Lilley.
The Senders’ Dinner is a fundraiser for Church And State Ministries. Senders are people who want to help send this ministry into more cities and regions and TV shows to help arm more Christians to influence culture.
Ticket Discounts and Installments
In addition to the straight forward ticket purchases (available below), there are installment options and further discounts available.
For Senders (supporters who financially partner with Church And State, Dave Pellowe or The Good Sauce for $20 per month or more), there is a $200 discount available for the Senders’ Dinner and the Senders’ Summit BUNDLE. Email dave@ChurchAndState.com.au for your special code, and you AND your spouse can be part of this gala event.
If you’re not yet a Sender but would like to be, your monthly donation of $20 or more will immediately entitle you to the same offer, trusting you’ll continue for at least a year. Click here to begin sending Church And State on.
Whatever tickets you’d like to have by March 2024, you can also pay the total amount including donations by installments. Email dave@ChurchAndState.com.au with the specifics of how many of which tickets for which names, and we’ll reply with unique deposit details so we can track your manageable installments in our statements and issue you a voucher for your order in January.
Or if you’re ready to purchase your early bird tickets and save 25% now, please complete your order below before they run out.
I loved the fact that so many excellent speakers were gathered together in the one place to listen to. Exceptional value!
- Catered meals & tea breaks are included in every ticket.
- Videos (live stream & on demand) are on ADH TV. Please download the app to cast to your TV or watch on the go. Donations to contribute to the significant costs are still appreciated.
- Optional opportunities to sow further into the mission of Church And State Ministries will be provided during some sessions and are entirely voluntary. EFTPOS and online also available.
- There are no concession tickets for the fundraising Senders’ Dinner.
- Tickets will be available at the door if not sold out prior.
- There is no child minding. Children under 13 who do not take up a seat are free, or otherwise require a concession ticket. Parental guidance recommended for some topics being discussed.
- Evidence of concession eligibility may be required with your ticket at the Summit.
- Refunds will only be available until 5pm Thursday 29 February. After that we commit to many costs on your behalf and tickets are not eligible for a refund. If you are unable to attend and are not eligible for a refund we will at least provide all videos of the sessions you missed. You may let someone else attend using your ticket.
I liked hearing practical information to equip Christians to keep being salt and light in a changing world.