The 7th Annual Australian
Church And State Summit
8th & 9th March, 2024
Friday 12.30 to 9:30pm
Saturday 9am to 5:30pm
Save your seat now!
Eight Mile Plains, south side of Brisbane
Everything is taken care of for you at CAS24. All meals and tea breaks during Summit are included in every ticket.
If travelling from out of town, use code “CAS24” for a special discount at Quest Apartments, Eight Mile Plains.
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”
President John Adams
What is the "Senders' Dinner"?
The Senders’ Dinner requires a separate ticket and is an invitation only, more intimate, formal dinner with most of the speakers from the Summit.
There’s no separate “VIP” table for the speakers at a Senders’ Dinner – they sit at various tables and rotate between tables periodically through the night so guests can dine and socialise at length with more than one of our high calibre speakers.
Senders are people who are giving at least $20 per month, and through their generosity are helping to send this ministry around Australia and the internet, and as such, are partners in arming Christians to influence culture.
If you’d like to be invited, become a Sender today by clicking here. If you already donate $20 per month or more and haven’t got your invite yet, please email dave@ChurchAndState.com.au with details to help us identify your gift.
I loved the fact that so many excellent speakers were gathered together in the one place to listen to. Exceptional value!
- Discount codes work with General Admission tickets. Concession tickets and the Senders’ Bundle are already heavily discounted.
- Relevant catered meals & tea breaks are included in every ticket.
- Dietary requests can be made via reply email to your order confirmation. Any received after 1 March may not be possible.
- Videos (livestream & on demand) are on ADH TV. Please download the app to cast to your TV or watch on the go. Although free, donations to contribute to the significant costs are still appreciated.
- Optional opportunities to give generously to the mission of Church And State will be provided at the resource table and are entirely voluntary. EFTPOS and online also available.
- Discount codes are case sensitive and only work with General Admission tickets. Senders’ Dinner tickets are already cost price.
- Tickets will be available “at the door” (via this webpage or exact cash) unless sold out prior.
- Cash payment (direct deposit) accepted up to 1 March.
- Cheque payment accepted up to 23 February.
- There is no child minding. Children under 13 who do not take up a seat are free, or otherwise require a concession ticket. Parental guidance recommended for some topics being discussed.
- Evidence of concession eligibility may be required with your ticket at the Summit.
- Refunds will only be available until 5pm Friday 1 March. After that we have commited to many costs on your behalf and tickets are not eligible for a refund. If you are unable to attend and are not eligible for a refund we will provide all videos of the sessions you missed. You may let someone else attend using your ticket.
I liked hearing practical information to equip Christians to keep being salt and light in a changing world.