“KINGDOM • GOSPEL • REVIVAL”
Everything is changing. Politics as we once knew it is broken, and if we don’t adapt, we won’t be relevant. After four terms in the federal parliament, George Christensen has a qualified, insider’s perspective very few in Australia can claim to equal. As a statesman of unwavering conviction, he has seen many enter Canberra with grand intentions only to become compromised by the political realities. As the political landscape revolves, what do we need to understand if we want to be effective voices in our democracy?
• This is not a physical product and can not be shipped to you. The video can be streamed without limits or downloaded.
• You may watch it with anyone anywhere, but to help us fund the next Summit, please do not distribute these videos or share them online.
Some of the reviews from people who were there:
- “There was an excellent line up of speakers, producing content which was easily understood. Every session was full of useful info for everyday people.“
- “I loved the fact that the speakers were of such high quality and experts in their field and I felt privileged to be able to gain information from them.“
- “The event was superb! Well organised with world class speakers. The content was highly relevant, practical and very engaging.“
- “Variety of good speakers who knew their subject matter. Awakening the Church to get involved in changing society for the good. The number was good but many more people need to hear what’s happening and take up the challenge to fight for what is right and against what is wrong.“
- “Quality of speakers was consistently extremely high. Content was very succinct (no waffling). Pathway to implementations were presented (not just theoretical).“
- “Needs to be promoted widely. Leaders of schools and church organisations should have been present.“
- “I liked hearing practical information to equip Christians to keep being salt and light in a changing world.“
- “I loved the fact that so many excellent speakers were gathered together in the one place to listen to. Exceptional value!“
- “The most engaging parts of the event involved discussions about how to practically impact society and politics, with specific and actionable cases made.“
- “It was well organised and informative. Great speakers who knew their topic and could share it articulately.“
- “The speakers were the best.“