FEATURING Dr Michael L. Brown, Senator Eric Abetz, Bindi Cole Chocka, Prof Margaret Somerville AO, Dave Hodgson, Bill Muehlenberg, Dr Alex Deagon, Prof Paul Moon, Ps Ian Shelton, Ps James Macpherson, Martyn Iles, Ps Josh Pellowe, Fiona Simpson MP, Rev Dr Mark Robinson MP, Ps Patsy Cameneti, Ps Alan Vink, Ps Sam Gunsser, Rebecca Gosper & Dave Pellowe.
This is practical training for everyone, from high school / uni students to pastors, on how to influence culture & engage with politicians. Australia needs the Church to be salt & light in the public square. This is the complete set of high resolution videos from every session at the Church And State Summit 2020 as well as unique sessions from the tour conference in Auckland, Melbourne & Sydney.
The videos can be streamed to your device or downloaded. This is not a physical product and can not be shipped to you. You may watch them with anyone anywhere, but to help us fund the next Summit, please do not distribute these videos or share them online.
Some of the reviews from people who were at the first Summit:
- “The speakers were the best.“
- “I liked hearing practical information to equip Christians to keep being salt and light in a changing world.“
- “I loved the fact that so many excellent speakers were gathered together in the one place to listen to. Exceptional value!“
- “There was an excellent line up of speakers, producing content which was easily understood. Every session was full of useful info for everyday people.“
- “I loved the fact that the speakers were of such high quality and experts in their field and I felt privileged to be able to gain information from them.“
- “The event was superb! Well organised with world class speakers. The content was highly relevant, practical and very engaging.“
- “The most engaging parts of the event involved discussions about how to practically impact society and politics, with specific and actionable cases made.“
- “It was well organised and informative. Great speakers who knew their topic and could share it articulately.“
- “Variety of good speakers who knew their subject matter. Awakening the Church to get involved in changing society for the good. The number was good but many more people need to hear what’s happening and take up the challenge to fight for what is right and against what is wrong.“
- “Quality of speakers was consistently extremely high. Content was very succinct (no waffling). Pathway to implementations were presented (not just theoretical).“
- “Needs to be promoted widely. Leaders of schools and church organisations should have been present.“