Our first Perth conference was a great success, and it’s on again in 2024!
Join us for Church And State Perth: an exciting evening and full day of Biblical teaching and analysis on the relationship between Christians & government, and how we as believers can practically be salt which flavours & light which shines in the public square.
Following the huge success of the sixth annual Church And State Summit (March 2023) this unique conference will include special presentations from equally high calibre speakers, as well as time for honest Q&A and extended conversation over Saturday lunch and afternoon.
” The Lord was amazed to see no one intervened…”
Many Scriptures like this in Isaiah 59:14-16 reveal the Church should not be apolitical (not interested or involved in politics). But what more does the Bible say about God’s people and politics, or the important public issues our communities are facing?
There is a pressing need for sound teaching on Biblical doctrines of government, church and family (specifically in relation to each other). Church And State is encouraging Christians in every electorate to carefully steward political influence as Jesus would in our place – without blind loyalty to any politician or party.
Motivated by a sincere love for our 26 million neighbours (Australia) and God’s concern for justice in the land, this ministry is encouraging Christians to use God’s Word to guide their votes & political engagement, instead of the TV, internet or partisan agendas.
Tentative Event Details
- When: 6-9pm Friday 9th, and 9am-5pm Saturday 10th August 2023
- Where: TBA (precise address is sent with ticket confirmation email)
- Catering: Saturday lunch and afternoon tea are an additional ticket
- Further opportunity to help cover costs and support the ministry of Church And State at time of registering and during the conference will also be available.
- Senders’ Dinner: enjoy a three course dinner after the conference, with various speakers at your table! This is an invitation-only ticket for Senders.